Name of Company: Parry Sound Golf & Country Club
Unique 18 hole Par 71 Thomas McBroom design completed in 1983 replaced the previous 9-hole facility established in1929. This semi-private golf club located along the shores of Georgian Bay has 320 members with annual golf rounds 23,000.
Position to be Filled: Golf Course Superintendent
- Reports to Board of Directors.
- Leadership skills and has the ability to work closely with Department Managers.
- Entrusted with the development, maintenance, operation and management of golf course.
- Equipment and golf cart fleet management.
- Positive attitude, great communication skills, presentation skills, keep accurate and complete records and computer literacy.
- Prepares annual operational budget, long range planning, staff hiring, training and scheduling.
- Must be hands on Golf Course Superintendent.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Graduated with a degree or diploma in Turf Management from a recognized College or University.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as Assistant Golf Course Superintendent or Golf Course Superintendent.
- A valid driver's license.
- A valid Ontario Landscape Exterminator License.
- IPM certified agent.
- Chainsaw License.
- Familiar with the operation of a Workplace Health and Safety Committee.
- Toro Irrigation Lynx Certified an asset.
- AED, CPR and First Aid certifications are assets.
- Knowledge of the Rules of Golf and enjoys playing the game.
Email Cover Letter, Salary Expectation & Resume to email@example.com
Resume Submission Deadline: Nov 22, 2019
Name: Lynda Hanna
Position: Financial Administrator
Name of Company: Parry Sound G & CC
Address 1: 50 George Hunt Memorial Dr.,
Postal Code: P2A 2W9
Telephone: 705 342 5262 Ext 3
Fax: 705 342 5650